Friday, December 18, 2015

{SS} JOY!

Hello! 
There is a little panic in that greeting today!!  Can you believe that Christmas is exactly 7 days away?!?!??  OMG!!!  It will be here fast, but I am so happy to have the boys home for 2 weeks!  We will be celebrating quite a few birthdays next week too!  Oh how time flies. 

My card today is really sparkly and shimmery!! 
I kept it rather simple in design and color.  

Here are the list of supplies used:

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you again tomorrow.

I would like to share this in the following challenge: 

Hugs. 

3 comments :

  1. That beautiful patterned paper really shows off the silver deer silhouette. Kind of reminds me of Harry Potter's patronus!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the deer appears to be admiring the beautiful banner! So glad you were able to join us at Color Throwdown! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little banner and the sweet little deer admiring it. Makes me think of a winter festival at night! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up for our Brrrrr…..Winter! Challenge.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete