Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stamping For Autism Awareness Blog Hop

Good morning!!!   
I am so excited to have been invited to join "Stamping For Autism Awareness" Blog Hop, with some really special and talented group of ladies.
Over the Fall I had the pleasure of meeting Theo!!  Theo, is Tenia Nelson's son!  My boys and I fell in LOVE!!!!   He had this infectious smile and gave these big warm hugs.
Look at this group of handsome kids!!!
(Picture shared with permission!! )
Not sure when we will see each other again, but I made this card with him in mind.   Hanging out with him that day, you would never know that he was Autistic and even if you could, so what!! The world is filled with way too much discrimination or idealisms about what should be considered normal.  What SHOULD be normal is ACCEPTING and LOVING one another without any boundaries.


Of course, I had to add some glitter to the yellow puzzle piece; because for that one day, he brightened up our world!!
Here is my combination of both digital and traditional stamping at its best!  :) 
Puzzle Pieces/Sentiment: Lil' Inkers: Piece Of Me
Medium: Copic 

To learn more info about Autism please go to the National Autism Association site HERE or the Autism Speaks site HERE!


I would like to share/join the following challenges with this card: 
My Time to Craft #343
Hanna and Friends #270
Color Throwdown #437

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Here is a link of all the participants of today's blog hop: 


18 comments :

  1. Awwwwww girl!! I just LURVE this AWESOME card and I just LURVE you and your family!!! Looks like Theo.....hee hee!!! Thanks for joining us....it means sooooooo much, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great ! It shows that you had a cute, loving kid in mind, while making it.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity in this heartwarming bloghop !
    Warm greetings from Belgium,
    Lieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you nailed this. That card is so special a sweet. You have such a talent for coloring, as well. Outstanding card...especially for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow!!! My eyes got watery reading your post. Those boys..omgoodness..they are just precious! N, you have such amazing talent, you really nailed this card! Love you and so glad we are in this hop together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!! I love the way you created it! And how wonderful that you got to meet Theo! (I only just learned of Theo through this hop.)

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome card and what beautiful children! Looks like your boys and Theo have become fast friends! I am a grandmother of two young grandsons (3 & 5 y/o) and in my experience children are loving and accepting to each other unto themselves, its often the adults who "behave" poorly and we as adults are their teachers in life. ♥ this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my word, not only an incredible card, but a photo of some of the cutest boys ever! What sunshine! Loving and accepting our fellow humans for all their differences is so important. Thanks for spreading the word and contributing such a spectacular card. Your coloring is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great! Thank you for joining us at the hanna and friends challenge.

    X Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, lovely colouring.
    Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post to match with your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to stop by and {{give you a hug}}!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort. 출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it. I am sure.스포츠마사지

    ReplyDelete
  14. Appreciate the effort and information you have given in writing this article .
    바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. slotsite I don't know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete