Saturday, November 21, 2015

{SS} Holiday Gift box

Good mornin sweeties! 
I am so delighted to share my "ANY"thing but a card project with you today. 
So I just received my new We R Memory Gift Box Punch Board and I am in LOVE!!!
I love making gift boxes for little trinkets that my boys make, to give to the grandparents, godparents, aunties..etc.  I currently don't have the desk space that I use to have, so this little tool was a perfect buy for me!!  

For my project today, I started with kraft cardstock and I used Holly Branch all over the cardstock, using Sand Castle SweetStamps Ink.  The color looks sort of dark, but it really isn't.  It's a really soft and subtle brown...perfect for no line coloring. 
Next was the fun part for me.  I colored all the leaves on this sheet of 8x8 kraft cardstock.
I only used 2 Copic markers: YG17 and YG23
I used YG17 for my darkest and applied only to the base of the leaves, while YG23 was my all over color.  Then I went back with a white pen and added dot detailing.  I lost the vein detail in the leaves, so I needed to add a little something extra. 
Once that was all down I scored the lines, folded, glued and assembled this beautiful box. 
The completed box measures: 3.25 x 3.25 x 1.75
So it's small but perfect. 

Hope you will come by and join us.  
We currently have two challenges running: 
and 


Here is my supply list:



Until next time. 
Hugs.

No comments :

Post a Comment