Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Joy Tags

Good morning!
I am feeling rather enthusiastic as we get closer to Christmas. 
I have managed to complete all but 6 of my Christmas cards and the ones that are completed, will go out on Monday!!!  So I feel rather jazzed!! 
This year I have managed to make a fair amount go gift tags and I had so much making them too.
I added some glitter, then turned away, came and added to some more.  Just when I thought I had enough, I decided to add some more!! LOL
Here is another picture of the batch that I made!!!  
This weeks challenge is: 
Hope you will join us.  You still have 2 more days to join us. 
Make sure to also stop through the Holiday Blog Hop too!!  We've reached 1, 000 Facebook likes and we are celebrating in a very merriful way!!   There is some serious Blog Candy to be gained!!! hop! 



Hugs. 

10 comments :

  1. I love this deer die! I recently purchased it from the Sweet Stamps store and find myself using it all the time. I haven't added glitter to it yet, though. Hmmm, I have an idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so pretty. Love the fringe on the ribbon. the touch of white peeking out from under the ribbon is great.
    thanks for sharing a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags Miss Calypso!! The deer is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting it done aren't you! Cards ready to mail and all...Love that classy deer...it is such a versatile piece, isn't it?! Your tags are fantastic, the lime green and red are some of my favorites for the holidays! You can NEVER have too much glitter...glad you didn't stop at the first go round. Have a great day today Calypso! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag! Love the gold glitter! I love that deer, and I bought it several months ago. Perfect for my holiday cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tags, love the sparkle on the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like that reindeer !! Great job as always Calypso :)

    ReplyDelete