Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bugaboo’s Second Annual Holiday Chaos Day #2

Hi..hello!! 
Sharing a quick post with you today... a card I made using this weeks sketch challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps.  It's a whole week of challenges, but I think Day #3 is going to put a kink in the process of trying to complete all 7 days.  I do not do well with color swatches, so we will see what happens.
I am using this adorable image named: Gingerbread Pocket
Medium: Coipcs
PP: AC: Merrymint
Die: MFT: Unknown Name 
Other: Liquid Applique

I would like to share this card in the following challenge(s): 

Hugs. 


3 comments :

  1. Very cute card, thanks for playing along in our Christmas Chaos this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I love the bg papers!
    Thanks for joining us on Day two of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the liquid applique. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Challenges.

    ReplyDelete