Sunday, September 7, 2014

{S.S.} Happy Halloween Vintage

Morning every morning everyone-
How is your Sunday day treating you thus far?
We are planning on a relaxing day. Buddy got a new Lego set and is eager to get started on it this morning.  Tommy is ready to go outside and play in the dirt!!  Boy's....never a dull moment here!! :) 

Today at Sentimental Sundays, we have a new challenge for you. 
This weeks theme is: 
A Touch of Vintage 
We are being sponsored this week by Pickled Potpourri Designs and I am using Happy Halloween
I pulled out an older Authentique Paper pad that worked perfectly with this image. 
I left the image as it...no coloring....I know VERY surprising for me.  I was so tempted though!!  LOL!!  

Make sure you swing by Sentimental Sundays and check out the beautiful cards created the rest of the DT. Thanks for stopping by. 
I would like to share this card in the following challenge:
(I was inspired to use the Pumpkins and  the flower)


Hugs, 

6 comments :

  1. Totally wonderful, Calypso! I absolutely adore the traditional Halloween colors and I adore the papers and elements you've used! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope you link this up with us at Great Impressions, too! We're looking for Halloween creations there, too! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my ... look at those GORGEOUS patterned papers -- swoon! What a darling Halloween theme card! Thanks for sharing this little beauty with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me, oh my...love, love, love the vintage vibe on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this vintage halloween feel! Great job Calypso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card - the papers and colours are absolutely perfect for Halloween and I love the image in black and white - it works beautifully :-) Thank you for joining us over at Flat Friends and sorry for my delayed response - just catching up after my hols. Have a lovely week, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete