Tuesday, August 26, 2014

{IBS} Have a SWEET Day

Good morning Calypso here with a pretty rolled cupcake gift box to share with you today. 
This being my last post with Inspired by Stamping, I would like to express and HUGE "Thank You" to Joanna Munster, for being an unbelievable friend and amazing 'boss" to work for.  I've had 2 amazing years with Inspired By Stamping and I will miss everyone very much.
I usually pick up these brown paper bag boxes from Michael's and hang on to them for those moments when you may just need it.  You never know when, but they are great to just have on hand.  I cut 2 inch Styrofoam ball in half and adhered it to the top of the box, which created the dome shape. 
All the rolled flowers are cut out of the Spring Lilac Papers. I had tons of bits of pieces of this collection, that I just couldn't part with.  So I had to put them to great use.
Once I rolled all the flowers I dipped a third of them in glass glitter of two different colors. The flowers that were not embellished with the glitter, I added a flat back pearl to those centers.
 Spring Lilac Papers was used to decorate the lid and the base of the box as well. 
I stamped the the Petite Banner stamp set in a coordinating ink color and pushed a pin through the side to hold it.  I hope that you have enjoyed my project today.

Would like to share this project in the following challenge(s): 

Hugs, 
Calypso

3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, Calypso! LOVE all the glitter and texture! I'll miss working with you at Inspired By Stamping and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

      Delete
  2. OMG ... those rolled flowers look good enough to eat! And ... who doesn't love a cupcake!! Thanks for sharing this amazing project with us at Paper Sweeties AND The Shabby Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete