Sunday, July 27, 2014

{S.S.} #217: Christmas in July

Good morning and happy Sunday. 
Sentimental Sundays is back from vacation!!  It was a nice 2 week break, but now it's time to get back to it!!  :) 
This weeks challenge is: 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY 
We are being sponsored this week by Zlatoena Designs.
I LOVE her images...Those bunny's with the floppy ears really are SUPER adorable and highly recognizable.  Make sure to check out her shop and see all the beautiful images she has in store. 

It's the last week of the July and we are getting you motivated to start those Christmas cards, if you haven't already started.  I am using the adorable image: 
Bunny Snowball Winter.  Super cute right?!?!

Well I hope you will join us this week and welcome member of the Sentimental Sundays group. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Hugs, 

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for entering this FUN Christmas card in our challenge @ My Sheri Crafts -- LOVE that adorable Santa Bunny with your BG papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so much fun. The bunny id adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fun!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha – HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love that rabbit, and I love your paper selection. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete