Monday, June 17, 2013

*SweetStamps/Pinque Peacock Blog HOP

Boy, Oh, Boy do we have some FUN in store for ALL of YOU
Welcome to DAY 1 of our Cross Promotion Blog Hop
with the talented Designers 
Designers at Pinque Peacock

If you are arriving here from Beckie Woodwall's  Blog, then you are right on track.  However, if you would like to start at the beginning, please head over to either of the Main Blogs  
Please DO VISIT each of the Main Blogs to show your love to 
And there is sure to be lots of Blog Candy, too!!!


This will be a 2 Day Hop starting at the Sweet Stamps Blog and the Pinque Peacock Blog each day.

BOTH Companies that have organized this fun event for you!
Tell Your Friends, too....Lot's of Eye Candy along the way!

and the
have been working their Creative Efforts to the MAX behind the scenes, 
to create some wonderful projects using
the Fabulous Products from the SweetStamps.com Shop


and
the Pretties at the Pinque Peacock Shop


This Hop will lead you directly into the NEW Challenge at the
where the new Challenge will start 
and the theme will be everyone's favorite:
ANYTHING GOES

Now, onto my project today . . . . 
Isn't that box, just filled with layers of goodness!!
Love everything about this and I am so pleased with the results.
Well I thought I would show you how I made my flowers using these gorgeous velvet buttons.
 I stamped Cabbage Rose in Rich Cocoa ink unto Kraft tissue paper.
I covered the entire sheet just stamping randomly.
I then folded the tissue paper in 4 times.
Once I ran it through the die cut machine, I separated them and assembled. 
The tissue paper is very delicate so, when separating be very careful and gentle.
I think the idea is great, as I am always looking for ways to use my stamps.
Hope  that you will try it as well. 

Next on today's hop is, Jessie Mitchell.  I love her CAS card.  I would tell you more, but you really need to go and check out out!!!  :) 

If you want to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest things happening at Pinque Peacock and at Sweet Stamps, be our latest FANS!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US FOR THE CROSS PROMOTION BLOG HOP TODAY AND PLEASE BE SURE TO STOP BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE GREAT DISPLAYS OF TALENT AND BEAUTY DURING DAY 2!!!

37 comments :

  1. What a lovely box! Love the stamped tissue flowers with the velvet fabric colored buttons - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!! Wow, what a wonderful box! I love all the details you put into it! Love the flowers you've created, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty creative! I love your color choices and the little bit of fran-tage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- this is amazing down to the last detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing project!!!... Soooo lovely! I am lovin' the fuzzy buttons! beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great technique Calypso! I love this box and the way you used both companies products. The buttons really add to your design.TFS~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fantastic! Love the flowers and thank you for sharing with us you technique!
    Love your creation!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box, I love how you made the flowers using the die cut stamped image and added the velvet buttons and Fancy Leaf dies. Love the stamped image of the Bird on Flowering Branch image on the lid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Love ur box and the creative way u used the papers and puffs.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your box and all the beautiful artwork! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Box turned out so cool! Love the stamps you used and the fuzzy buttons!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Calyspo,
    What a wonderful box and I love how you used the Shasta Daisy Flower Strip with the fuzzy buttons. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Hugs*
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those flowers. Thanks for showing us how.... I will try this one at home. Beautiful project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how your used the tissue paper with the yellow buttons. Love the box! TFS
    Janet
    rroyeratmadotrrdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for sharing how you made yours flowers! so beautiful. I HAVE to try this!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. my goodness what a beautiful project! thank you for sharing so many of your details with us... you are a very talented artist!
    ~donna k

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your step by step...how awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's challenge and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so pretty!! I love the fuzzy buttons so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Project!! I love the way you used the buttons.
    Pinque Peacock DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the box creations with those cute puffs for flower centers, fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, you should be pleased with the result! It's amazing! Well done, Calypso!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have used some of my favorite products, the leaves, the daisy die and much more to create a beautiful box.

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful stamping and lovely flowers and box

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous project and very clever!! Thanks for all the details ... going to give this a try! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great project. Love the stamping and yellow
    flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely beautiful!! Love this box and all the elements you added are gorgeous!
    So glad I could be in the hop with you :)

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am in shock!This is so AWESOME!! I can't decide what element of it I like the most. I love the what you stamped the background, but I think my favorite has the be the flowers! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow... Beautiful. I love it!!! The stamping is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This box is amazing! So many layers and they all work together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow wee this is filled with lots of goodness. I love each element used. Just so beautiful. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous Creation. Thanks for sharing at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful work!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful project thanks for the instructions! Love the fuzzy buttons and the gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous pastel project! Love the kraft tissue paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great idea to stamp an image before die cutting it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely stunning! :) Gorgeous creation!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!! That is incredible!! Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete