Monday, May 13, 2013

SweetStamps #117

Good morning friends-
I hope that all my beautiful, strong, devoted and creative lady friends had an amazing Mother's Day.
The boys took me out of the house and kept me off my phone!!! :) 
We had an amazing day and I am so blessed to have an amazing husband and 3 amazing boys.

Today we have a new challenge for you to part take in at SweetStamps. 
This weeks theme is: 
SPRING

When I think of Spring, I think of fruits.  I love taking my kids to the farm to pick strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, tangerines...etc.  So with that thought in mind, check out my card.
Isn't she just the cutest thing!!  
Please meet, Strawberry Bear.  She is not new to SweetStamps, but she is new to me. 
I pulled out my dusty Prismacolor Pencils and took sometime to color her.  It's been a long time since I have colored with my pencils, so you will see I did get a little heave handed in a few spots...oops!
I love the results and i am loving my pencils again!:o)
******************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.
Next week's challenge #118 is:
ANYTHING GOES
Our monthly challenge, will start in the 15th.
Theme is:
FLIP FLOP CARD
******************

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Paper Playtime #10 (yellow brad in center of flower)

Hugs.


8 comments :

  1. How sweet, such lovely coloring of the image, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and shading on the Strawberry Bear. I love the added flags with the staple and the flower brad center on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this card- love your coloring and love the flower you made to go with her! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bear and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your shading is so perfect on this strawberry bear. Love the two little ribbons stapled to the side. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coloring on this bear is amazing! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete