Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scribbles Designs Challenge #5

Hello buddies!!
Today at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, we have a new monthly challenge for you to join in on.
This months theme is:
Celebrate Mom or A Special Woman With Flowers


My card is very green, with a splash of red!! :) 
Today, I am using Carl I (heart) you.
When Sandy sent me this image, I was had colored him right away. 
I LOVE her frog images!!!  This one has hopped his way to the very top!!  :) 

I know that Mother's Day is over, but you can never have too many cards for a special lady in your life. 
It can be for a girlfriend, sister, auntie...or just because. 
You have to check out what the rest of the DT has created and meet our new DT members, as well as GDT members.  Lots going on, so come on by!

I would like to enter this card on the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe #16


Hugs,
Calypso

10 comments :

  1. super cute card. I really love how you have colored him up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! What a fun card - your coloring is perfect, love the touch of sparkle, and OMG, I have one of those older label makers....now where is it? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this just POPS! I love all the green with the touch of red. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely priceless. I just love how all that green jumps right out at you. Cool, cool card but then could it be anything else with Carl as the star?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, this is priceless, you have givien me my biggest smile so far today. Love it! Using the green paper has made that adorable frog which I am sure every mother would love pop right off the page. Thanks for sharing such a cute Mothers card with us at Crafter Crafe this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cool! I love the way you coloured him! Like the bright green and the your CAS stile that fit this image perfect!

    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love your froggy image and great design, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Cafe

    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just way too cute! I adore that image. Nice composition to feature this image! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teehee, made me smile!! :) Thanks for playing with us this month at TCCCB!
    FYI: We have a DT Call going on right now! Be sure to check it out!! :)
    http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/05/tcccb-design-team-call.html
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete