Monday, April 22, 2013

Birthday Wishes & STB

Hello everyone-
How was your Monday?
Mine was good actually..It was really hot and sunny here.
Which was perfect weather to get some much needed yard/gardening done. 
We didn't finish, but at least the work is started!! LOL

Today, I had some time to play and decided to join in the fun over at Seize the Birthday.  
I make a card and find myself not loading it in time...NOT this week!!! LOL
So here is what I created.
My image is from, From the Heart: Cupcake Mouse, which comes with a boy and girl mouse!!!
So I have another card already started for next week!!! SWEET!!! :) 
I love my burlap stars!!! 
When I use to cut them, I found that they seem to fray on me.  Well I came up a new way so they won't fray. 
I backed them on Socr-tape and then ran them through the Grand Calibur.  PERFECT cut every time and they last for such a long time!!! Can you tell I am such a proud and happy girl. :)


Hugs,
Calypso 

4 comments :

  1. Hi, lovely card and a very sweet image, Thank you for joining us at Songbird challenge this time!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet image and i love the stars :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Get Inky! Very cute card! Don't forget to visit our website and message us with the names of the three free digi stamps you would like for participating in our challenge! -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest card! I love the papers and colors you chose. Great job! So glad you joined us for this Challenge.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete