Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Season's Greetings w/ Baby Rose Bud

Hello everyone....
Today, I'm back to share another card that I made using of course Baby Bud Rose and I incorporated SP & Company, Ultimate Sentiment 1.  The SP & Company stamps are seriously great products and the quality of the stamps are phenomenal.

So here is my card:













Isn't she just stunning????  Her top layer of petals have been brushed over with Perfect Pearl and water.
I love pop dots and I love adding layers....I'm a dimensional junkie!!!  LOL!!!  Did you see the pretty and subtle greetings: Season's Greeting, I used textured paper, so it's not as sharp as I would have liked it to be, but it works.

Don't forget that Baby Bud Designs is till hosting Challenge #2: Scallops, Bling and Buttons!!!!!  Make sure to hop on over there and your Baby Bud digi or stamps and enter the challenge.  If you missed the freebies, you can still pick them up from the Etsy store.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers: Sketch #128
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C63: Christmas Card
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #30: Distressing
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #85
Stamps R Us: Challenge #9: Sparkles and Scallops
The Stamp Man Challenge #9: Christmas
Lexi's Creation: Challenge #27: Traditional Christmas Colours

Hugs,
Calypso

9 comments :

  1. So cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ~Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the sparkle and scallops, thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous creation! Love the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Calypso! I love this layout and how you've made little rose bud look so beautiful! Fabulous job!!!
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card! I love those bows - what a great idea! and I love the layering of your image. It really gives it dimension! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us! Hugs, Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, she's beautiful Calypso!! lovely card hun!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha; you have done it again...babybud Rose has stolen the show. Awesome card, beautifully designed. Thanks for your creative genius with bbd!
    Wishing you all the best in 2011.
    Mary Anne
    babybuddesigns

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a stunning creation,i love how you have added dimension to her clothes,awesome,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calypso,

    I absolutely LOVE this card! I love how you made the rosebud 3D!! It is gorgeous and I just had to share how much I love this card.
    Great work!!
    *Hugs*
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete