Monday, April 21, 2014

{SS} #166: Sweets

Morning sweeties!!
How was your Easter weekend???
We had a nice relaxing weekend, which was very needed for all of us!!  :)
So I worked a bit in the garden and did a little catching up on my posts.  So it was nice!!

Today at SweetStamps we have a new challenge for you!!
This weeks challenge is all about:
SWEETS
So for my creation, I created a jelly bean bag, that was included in my son's Easter basket!!
I'm glad I did too otherwise they would have been spilled all over the floors and Chico; our dog, would have been super hyper!!!  LOL
I used the very cute Jellybean stamp set and SweetStamps ink spots to create the background on the of the label.  I love the clean layering of the mixed colors.  I them laid a piece of parchment paper over the image, to tone down the colors.  I then stamped the sentiment using Memento ink.
*****************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.

Next week's challenge #167 is a Photo Inspiration: 

Our monthly challenge, can be found HERE
Theme is:
Embossing
****************
I would like to share my project in the following challenges:
OLLCB #154
Timbro Scrap Mania #92
That Scrap Place 

Hugs,
Calypso


7 comments :

  1. What a great little sweetbag! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious little project! I will confess…I love jelly beans! Happy your Easter was relaxing, we had one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project- and how I love the parchment over the stamped jellybeans- so soft and pretty! We did not buy any Jelly Beans this year...they look very yummy! I hope you had a Great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this project! I can eat them all! I love the way you made your sweetie bag!
    Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter.
    Sweet Hugs
    Densie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! (pun intended!) Very clever of you to use the parchment paper to tone done the colours. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. xx Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Jelly Beans bag, shame I can't quite reach the contents, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Sweet idea for a treat bag, love the bright colors and the stamped jellybeans.

    ReplyDelete