Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{FTH} Sketch w/a tWiSt #62: No Cards Allowed

Morning...morning!!
I have this song stuck in my head and I can't seem to get rid of!! 
"Happy" by Pharrell Williamsl!! I know you know it, even if that isn't your genre of music!!  It's pretty catchy and I have been singing it since yesterday!!  LOL  It's a good pick me upper!!

Today, I wanted to share a little mid-week project reminder for this weeks sketch challenge over at From The Heart!!  This weeks sketch is really simple, but the theme is "No Cards Allowed" 
Can you guess what my project is, without scrolling down!?!? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A bow with yummy chocolate!!! Yes!!!  
Here is a close up of the image and the shimmer form my goodies that I received on Monday!!
I have tried coloring on black cardstock, but the results have proven to look so much better on colored  images or white cardstock!!  
 
So I hope you will join us this week..You still have about 3 more days from today to enter the fun, for your chance of winning a gift voucher to the FTH Shop!! 

I would like to share this creation in the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania: Easter Eggs

Hugs,
Calypso 

5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Calypso....I would love to get this for a gift!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..........because im happy, clap along if you feel like a room without a roof, because i´m happy.............LOVE this song :-)
    You colored the image perfect and it´s a cute little treatbox. Yummie inside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a great gift. Thank you for joining in with our Easter Egg challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super gift box and it's a great Easter image

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM Gosh, my favorite chocolate with one of my favorite flowers TULIPS (am Dutch hihihi)! What a great project and I love your colors!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete