Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanks so much!

Hello everyone-

I hope that everyone is excited as I am about today being Friday!!!!
Buddy has been sick these few days....Had to go to the E.R. Tuesday night, he checked in with a 103.9 fever!!  So he's been really fussy....so I haven't had much time to post anything, until now.  He's actually sleeping...SHHHH!!!

I made this card using the amazing Lucy Abrams Sketch,



So here is my take on it!!!  I really like the sketch and it's simplicity!!!  So I took advantage and got started on my Thank You cards!!













I'll be entering this card in the following challenge:
Paper Play Challenge #11: Clean and Simple

Well that is all for me right now, but I will try to be back later!!!

Hugs,
Calypso

1 comment :

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE! I am so into CAS cards right now. Love this.

    ReplyDelete