Saturday, November 8, 2014

{GD} Kraftin' Kimmie #255: Clean and Simple


Good morning everyone!!! 
I am so exciting to be sharing the stage with the amazing ladies at Kraftin' Kimmie this month.  I had to miss the first few challenges, because my computer crashed and I lost everything.  It was very upsetting, but a very expensive lesson learned.  I've managed to pick up a new system, so I will be resuming to my regular posting schedule next week Monday!!  I need a couple days to familiarize myself with this new baby!!! 

This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday challenge is: Clean and Simple
For my CAS card today, I am using You're So Tweet, which happens to be on sale this week!!

This set is filled with beautiful bird images and sentiments for all sorts of occasions.
I decided to use the three birds sitting on the branch.  When going through my collection that one just grabbed my attention and decided to run with it. 
I was so tempted to add more to this card...I wanted to add banners, patterned paper, gems you name it!!  I just had to keep telling myself..to leave it alone..and back away!!!  LOL
I did end up adding some kraft twine, a button and some glitter on the snow!
The embossing folder is: Cuttlebug: Snowflakes 
The clouds were created from a template, that was created by my very talented DT sister: 
Roxie from Paper Scraper
Check out her blog and get yourself a copy of this template. 

Don't forget that there are tons of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps on sale this week and it's a SUPER SIZED SALE too!! Just click the logo and it will tale you directly there!!  :)

I would like to share this card in the following challenge(s):

Have a great weekend.
Hugs.

8 comments :

  1. Your card is so cute, wonderful job coloring the birds. I too have to say enough already and walk away, I can't believe what all we once put on cards.
    I love my cloud template, I use it often and glad you could make use of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! A perfect CAS card and you used one of my favorite embossing folders. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theses fellows, they are so cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch on the pooter :(

    What a cutie card. Those clouds are such an adorable detail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossed background and the fat little birdies are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total cuteness! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute card - love those little birds!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete