Friday, August 8, 2014

{IBS} You're The Best!

Good morning-
I'm up today at Inspired By Stamping and I have a bright and beautiful card to share with you today.  July's new release was filled with so many new and amazing stamps, that I am looking forward to wearing them out!!  LOL
My card today use the beautiful Forever Friends collection set.  Love the flowers and the long razor like leaves.  I had fun putting this card together.  
The stamp set comes with a beautiful lattice like banner, that I decided to use as a background for the stamp.  I was planning on stamping in black but, thought it would turn out to look more like a sympathy card.  So instead chose to emboss it in clear embossing powder. 
Here is a closer look at the embossing. 
 The tag is actually a wooden tag but, I have learned from previous experiences that the ink bleeds if stamped directly.  So I stamped the sentiment on vellum and adhered it to the top.
Added some black hemp cord and clear sequins, which really finished the card.

Thank you for stopping by today.
I would like to share this card in the following challenge: 

Hugs, 






2 comments :