Wednesday, April 30, 2014

{IBS} Just A Note

Calypso here today, to share a very pretty note pad project with you.   Now, while I love making altered items or all sort, I especially love making items that I can give someone and have them use the gift as intended  and for a long time. 
Today, I am sharing a note pad that I made using the Vintage Pieces stamp set. I found a canvas board and trimmed regular printer paper into 3 3/4" x 5", which were then inked with distress ink.  Stamping the "Just a Note" sentiment on all 16 pages, was the fun part!! I had to use my stampamajig for this, or else I would extremely crocked!!  LOL  
Turning to my Lilac Spring paper pad, I trimmed a piece down to 4" x 6" and adhered it to the back of the canvas.  I adhered magnet strips to the back, so that it could be displayed or hung on a refrigerator. I added a pencil loop, so to always having a writing piece handy!!  :) 
After all the pages were stamped, inked and ready aligned, I punched two holes through all the papers and a piece of acetate.  I passed  piece of ribbon from the back and tied a bod in the front!!
So refilling it would be a cinch to do!!
Hope you've enjoyed my project today!!  

I would like to share this project in the following challenge(s):

Thanks, 
Calypso

1 comment :

  1. Pretty note pad cards... Thanks for joining Lia Stampz Challenge~

    ReplyDelete