Monday, March 24, 2014

{IBS} Gift Ideas Challenge

Good morning everyone-
I am super excited to share my project with you today!  When it comes to giving gifts, I love creating unique items, that I know will be cherished or even reused in someway. I know that my lady friends, love purses as much, if not more than I do!!  So when I was browsing through the Silhouette shop earlier this week, I came across some new purse cut files, that really caught my attention.  I narrowed down my choices, selected my paper and cut out all my pieces.  Before, I start my assembly I inked all the edges of cut pieces with distress ink.
0324201403242014a
Isn't this purse something!?!?  I just love how it all came together and the look is stunning. I finally got to use my new stamp: Mother's Day Bouquet, which I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I wanted to just add the raised look of the flowers, which can clearly be seen and appreciated.  The patterned paper is from Spring Lilacs Paper Pad.03242014c
Here is a closer look at the front of the purse and the embossing of the flowers.  Pretty right??!! I did some stitching to add more detail to the purse.  I was using my own purse(s) as comparison!!  :)
03242014b
Now, since I was being very particular to detail, you know I could not for get about the tag, except mine says: For You, which a sentiment from Beautiful Iris which is embossed in gold embossing powder, along with all the buckles on the purse too.There is one more detail for you...
03242014d
Yes, the bottom!!  LOL...Can't have such an amazing designer purse and not put studs at the bottom.  What girl wants to get this beauty wet or dirty!!Well I hope that you have enjoyed my gift purse creation today, which is perfect  for any young lady/ woman and/or fashionista at heart.
Hugs, 
 Calypso
Supplies:Spring Lilacs Paper Pad.Mother's Day BouquetBeautiful Iris

I would like to share this project in the following:
Hobby Cutz Challenge #40
Crafts and Me #146

7 comments :

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, I love your project, very, very pretty, I would buy this purse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is truly amazing!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! this is incredibly beautiful! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is amazing Calypso, it looks so authentic & I love the attention to detail especially the stitching & the studs on the bottom :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Calypso
    Wow doesn't seem enough. . . .so double wow. Absolutely amazing!
    Thanks for joining in at Hobbycutz Challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has an instant "wow-factor" to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply amazing! I would have thought it was a real purse if not for the description!

    ReplyDelete