Friday, March 7, 2014

{IBS} Card & Tag Challenge National Craft Month

***FTH: Spring in the Air Blog Hop Post, please click HERE***

Good morning everyone-
  With Spring approaching, that means flowers...flowers and even more flowers will be in bloom.  I am looking forward to my garden blossoming with the sweet fragrance and colors of my Crocus, Iris, Tulips and Daffodils.    While I wait,  I will continue to play with my beautiful Vintage Roses stamp set!!
03052014For my card today, I am playing along with one of the color combination and the card sketch, for this weeks  National Craft Month Challenge.  I love working with sketches and could not pass up the opportunity to play along.  The sentiment "Love" comes from the Little Flowers stamp set.  Another gorgeous floral stamp set, that coordinates with any and all the floral stamps in the IBS collection.03072014aI did some fussy cutting and adhered the gorgeous Rose on a wooden doily!!   Love adding that natural elements to my floral cards.   It  really completes the look and feel of the card.


One person will be randomly selected to be a guest designer on our blog in April.

I would like to share this in the following challenge: 
C.R.A.F.T. #249
Cute Card Thursday #311
Cards und More #101

Hugs,
Calypso 

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the sewing. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete