Saturday, November 9, 2013

IBS November Release Day 4: Vintage Garden Seed Packets

Good morning and welcome back. 
Today is day 4 and the very last day of the Inspired by Stamping November Release. 
If you have missed the first three days, here are the links for you to follow:
Today, we are showcasing Garden Seed Packets, a 4×8 stamp set that contains 16 stamps. This is our first stamp set of our vintage flower/vegetable series. The frame is extra large and measures 3×4, perfect for taking center stage and for your scrapbook pages too. This set also comes with 3 vintage flowers and 8 garden sentiments.
Ahhhhh...Right!?!?!? LOL
I am in heaven...LOVE these new stamps!!  
I really thought outside the box and came up with a box for today's creation!!  :) 
I stamped the frame four times on kraft cardstock, twice on acetate and embossed with white embossing powder.  I use an oval shape die, to cut out the shape on two sides of the box.   I then adhered the acetate stamped image in the inside of the box, lining up the design. 
Colored the outside line with a purple marker, just to give it color. 
Purple seemed to be my choice of color for this entire release!!  :) I added small purple pearls to the bottom corners and box cover.  I also used the digital elements that come in the Digital Vintage paper collection. 
I cut out extra butterflies and layered it, to give it a little dimension
This is my completed project ready for delivery!!
I even included my favorite bulbs, which happen to be included in this stamp set; Crocus!!
As you can see they are ready to be planted!! I'll have to take a picture for you in the Spring when they are in full bloom!!  They are truly beautiful flowers. 
So there you have it!!  I hope you liked my project today. 
Here is today's line up and you will not want to miss a stop.
The projects are incredibly gorgeous!!

For our Australian customers, Free Shipping for orders over $25.
 All International Customers, Free Shipping over $50. 
No code needed. Sale will be for 48 hours ONLY and will end Tuesday, November 12th, 11:59PM AEST (Brisbane Time) No exceptions.
· All stamp sets will be offered at a 10% discount.
· Nov 10th will be the full release on Joanna's blog and all items will be 
available for purchase at 7pm Brisbane time.



Inspired-by-Stamping-Prize
  • Garden Seed Packets (4×8)
  • Vintage Digital Paper
  • Vintage Printables
You have until 6pm AEST (Brisbane Time), November 7th, to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please.  One randomly selected winner will be announced Joanna's blog tomorrow and on IBS Winners Page before 7pm AEST.
******************************************

Hugs,
Calypso 

6 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous project Calypso. Perfect for a nice gift. So well designed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    girlfriend this is beyond awesome!!!!

    *was going to ask how you cut the stamp out so perfect................then read how you stamped it, smart girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift box!! The kind that gives back [with flowers] rather then being eaten :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooooooooo stunning! I started to create something like this, but mine does NOT compare! This took my breath away! Such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely jaw-dropping, girl! What a genius "non-card" idea.

    ReplyDelete