Thursday, November 28, 2013

C.R.A.F.T. #235 Sponsorship GDT

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends.
I hope you have a beautiful day with your family and friends.
Hope you have great weather and eat lots of Turkey!!!  :) 

Today, Scribbles Designs is sponsoring C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #235
The theme challenge this week is:
METAL
I did in fact use metal, it's a brad...way down at the very bottom!!  :) 
LOVE this fella and the string of lights wrapped up around him!!  LOL
This would of  course be something I would see one of my boys doing!!  LOL

Well I hope that you will join in on the fun over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog.
Looking forward to seeing what you create.

I would like to join the following challenge:

Hugs,
Calypso

5 comments :

  1. What an amazingly fun image and cool and cute card! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! That is just toooooooooo cute, Nazeema! I am in awe of your coloring abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nazeema! I wanted to stop by and thank you for your lovely e-mail message back on Nov. 12th. I also wanted to see what you have created recently! Boy, did I pick a good time. I am once again awed by the strong voice you have in your design! Your use of color to define your design point of view is really enviable. I love embellished projects as much as the next designer, but I believe that CAS and other minimalistic designs show the confidence and true strength of a designer. I enjoyed seeing this creation. Your work is just beautiful!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love that stamp! His face is priceless. Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete