Wednesday, August 21, 2013

*IBS + Seize The Sketch #2

Hello everyone-
Happy Hump Day!!! 

Today, I am playing along with Seize the Sketch. 
I missed the first challenge, well I created a card, just missed the deadline!!  LOL
Same thing right?!?! 
You have heard me say this a million times, but I am going to say it again:
I LOVE my PIRATES stamp set from Inspired by Stamping!!
I also used Background Basics IV, for the bottom portion of the card. 
The sentiment is from the newly released Masculine Tags II and the random voyage stamp is Summer Postcards Add-On.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Seize the Sketch #2

hugs,
Calypso




10 comments :

  1. perfection my friend :) so glad you joined us on Seize the Sketch!!!

    **the Pirates set is on my wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card, love the Pirate Stamps from Inspired by Stamping, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love all the details A perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m totally thrilled, Calypso. What a wonderful masculine card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this!! I've never thought of stamping on hessian. What a great idea!

    Agree with you re the Pirates set - I have it, and adore it! (Love all the stamps from Inspired by Stamping.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool....love the border and the background paper you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I can see why you love that stamp. I love how you used the torn paper to look like waves, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! love the nautical theme!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe, Calypso. This card is amazing, and I love the stamping that you did. WOW! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete