Friday, August 2, 2013

*IBS + DS#112: Welcome Little Angel!

Hello...and good afternoon!!
Can you believe it's Friday already!?!?!  
O-M-G...It's unbelievable!!  I don't even want to think about the number of days before Christmas!!
Ok...I'm not freaking out....Not yet!!  :) 

So I was up late and I saw this weeks sketch at Deconstructed Sketch. 
I had to play and get an early start on my monthly assignments this month. 
So...are you prepared to be shocked??!! 
I created two cards...YES!!  I know...Crazy eh?!?
No not really, but I loved this weeks sketch that I was encourages to make two cards!!
Thanks Jen!! 
Well check em' out!!

Gorgeousness right!!!  I LOVE them both!!
The sentiment stamp is Big Notes III, by Inspired by Stamping.
Love these big sentiments stamps!!
***************************************
This month we are featuring 6 new masculine stamp sets! Our first two sets are Background Basics IV and Guy Sentiments! Here’s a peek:
Inspired-by-Stamping-Background-Basics-IV-Stamp-Set
Introducing, Background Basics IV, 4×6 stamp set, featuring 3 masculine stamps. Each stamp measures 5 1/2” inches long and 1” in height! Perfect for our 5×5 cards and larger projects! Or create a border for your  masculine cards!
Inspired-by-Stamping-Guy-Sentiments
Guy Sentiments, 4×6 size, is just that…sentiments for the guys in our lives! Each stamp was designed for a masculine card with coordinating images shown above. Each image was distressed to give a vintage or retro feel to your projects and cards!
***************************************
I would like to enter the following challenge:


Hugs, 
Calypso

11 comments :

  1. Awe! These are adorable. I love the vintage feel of your cards. Thanks for joining us for DS112!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love both of these too! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe in our A Baby is Born Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Calypso! I really love the colors in the first one...they remind me of quilts!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, unusual & unique.
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Calypso! I really like the papers and layout! Wonderful work!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are both gorgeous, love the design and curved shape, but my favourite is definitely the top one, that paper really speaks to me!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these cards are fantastic! I love all the layers with the stitching and the distressed edges look fab! So glad you joined us for our Baby is Born Challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very beautiful cards I think my fave is the second one. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are beautiful, I love the papers on both! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Cafe xxx

    ReplyDelete