Saturday, June 22, 2013

*Sending Birthday Wishes

Good morning fellow scrappers!!
Today, I am sharing a card I made using IBS: Trendy Circle Sentiments
I really love this set a lot!!!  It has sentiments for every any reason you may need to make a card for. 
I find myself reaching for it a lot. 

For my card today, it's a bit out of my norm or comfort. 
I make cards, like I dress myself....Very simple, everything coordinates and safe, unless it's time to dress it up, for an evening out and about. 
So today, I took a plunge and joined Moxie Fab Challenge: Mixy Matchy challenge. 
Those example pictures were so beautiful, but I would never even dare to wear any of those outfits together.  Oh...nooo....no....!! 
I would take a skirt or blouse here and there, but I would I would match it with a well coordinating top!!
Again...playing it safe!!! :) 
I really like how it came out!!!
Lots of patterns that's for sure.  I'm not sure if it shows well in the photo or not, but I added a jean print paper and matted the patterned papers on that!!!  :)  You know what they say, anything goes with jeans. LOL... I know playing it safe again!! :)

Entering in the following challenges:
The Cupboard Trilogy #12
Fairy Tale Challenge #70

Hugs,
Calypso

9 comments :

  1. what a beauty this is!!! love the sentiment panel :)
    thanks for playing along with us on STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nazeema! It is so nice to see your work now that I have you plugged in on Bloglovin' I will be able to find you easier! Love this card! It is bright and fresh and fun! TFS, Melinda (we met at michael's)
    Winter Bear Trading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. That´s such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the panels and the diecutting...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

    Liz xx [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine schöne Karte in schönen Farben.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairytale Challenge. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Calypso! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete