Sunday, April 15, 2012

Aren't you sweet



Good morning everyone!!
It is very cold and windy this morning, but I am here with a very bright and cheerful card, to share with you today. 

 I used the irresistibly cute and adorable Sweet November: Penelope & Zip digital image, colored with my trustee Copic markers.  The beautiful patterned paper is by MME: On The Bright Side-Two.  Zips wings were jazzed up a liitle with Stickles:Crystal.  My sentiment was cut with the Spellbinders Mega Ovals,  stamped with Memento: Tuxedo black ink and, sponged with Antique Linen Distress ink and wrapped with sweet Cantaloupe twine

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 






Hugs, 

3 comments :

  1. Darling card- that is an awesome sketch! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. I love the the distressed paper edge and the sewing. I adore this card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete