Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Year's Party

Good morning everyone-
7 more days!!!  Can you believe it?
The time is just flying by so fast!!!

I almost done with my Christmas shopping, just need to by stocking goodies and a few gift cards. 
So I'm doing ok, but i still need to wrap and mail a good portion of these gifts!!! ARGH!!

So I wanted to pop in and let you all know that Sentimental Sundays will be back January 1st, with so many changes and faces and of course a new challenge!!!  YEAH!!!
To celebrate this exciting moment, we will be having what I am calling a
NEW YEAR's PARTY!!!! 
But it will be blog hop style!!!! Double yeah!!!

There will be fantastic giveaways....I wish I could tell you more, but you will just have to come back on January 1st, 2012 to see exactly what I am referring to!!!

Make sure you stop by Sentimental Sundays....There is a little surprise for you!!
(Credit: Created using Christmas Lace Gift by Digizines by Teri)

No comments :

Post a Comment