Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Little Lady

Hi everyone-
I hope that your Tuesday is off to a great start!!!
Today I saw my fourteen year old off to his first day of HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
Oh my goodness.....I cried after he left!!!
He was excited though and so was I!!!!  I can't believe what an amazing young man he's becoming!!
Wait a minute, YES I can... I'm his Mother!!! :)
So I have had this layout sitting here for a few days now...
It's been awhile since I posted a LO and I LOVE Leeanne's (Artful Delight) Sketch this month AND August's Scrapbook Kit!!!! PLUS if you didn't already know this.....She is having a buy ONE, get another FREE sale!!!! Yes....and no additional shipping!!!  Trust me, you won't regret it!!! Click here!!!
So of course, I put August Scrapbook Kit of the month to work!!!!
 I adore this new line and isn't Ms. Maddison the cutest!!?!?!?
Thank you for stopping by today!!! I am off to do Anatomy homework!!!

I would like to submit this into the following challenges:


See you again soon!!

Big HUGS,

4 comments :

  1. Sweet LO! I love the layers and the huge flowers for embellishment!
    Hope your son has a great year at high school! That is exciting!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute....I don't know which is cuter the flower or the picture....of course, the picture :0) You did a wonderful job on this page. Thank you for joining Paper Creations Challenge - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lay out! I love the design and the sweet picture you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- great page! Love the flowers and all the special touches! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

    ReplyDelete