Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm here for you....

***Second Post today, for the Sentimental Sunday card, please click here!***

Hello again-
I have another card I would like to share with you.
I have been doing really good creating cards with photographic inspiration and that was never always the case.  So I'm just going to enjoy this mojo that's here right now and hopes that I learn something new about my creativity style.

So here is today's second card:
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: Unity Stamps (Together we Bloom) and Daringly Delightful (Flourishee); Spellbinder: S5-030; Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Other: Bling

Very simple, yet clean and simple!  Right?!?! :)
I took the photo side ways, so that you can see that I even finished off the inside!!!
YEAH!!!!  YEAH!!! Yeah!!!
And here are my two inspirational pieces for this card.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting.....who knows, you may see me again later this afternoon!!!

Big Hugs,

3 comments :

  1. LOVE love those flourishes. You always seem to have something so much fun to share with us - we really enjoy having you at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this one! A lot! I wish I could create a more classic style like this. You did a great job trying something new! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papercraft Star! Keep 'em coming my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and elegant! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete