Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Because....

Hi everyone-
Ok....so today I made a card using two challenges that are really out of my creative box.

The first challenge is from CAS-ual Fridays.  You are to pick three items in a row, kind of like Tic-Tac-Toe.  I chose Gems, Dies/Punch, Flowers

The second challenge is a color challenge from The Paper Players, using this color combination:
It's really hard for me to work with color challenges.....I struggle so much with them....but I figured that I would try to do a challenge a month that involves a color challenge....just so i can start creating things differently.

Anyways....here is the card I made.
I'm not sure what i think yet....but it's not too bad.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my out of the box creation with you.
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Stamp: Vintage Wildflower
Ink: Distress Ink: Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick
Gems: Swarovski Elements: 4mm Jonquil


Hugs,
Calypso

10 comments :

  1. Great job with the Color Challenge!Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! That stunner of a flower is out of this world beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is amazing! Such a beautiful flower, and the CAS design is perfect. WOW. SO happy you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is gorgeous, Calypso! I love the little butterfly and the touch of bling. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on colors and elements! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we would never know that you struggle with color challenges because this is beautiful! Love that gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! The flower is gorgeous, while the bling is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this is lovely! You should do MORE color challenges! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did an amazing job with this one! I would never guess hat you struggle with color challenges. This is clean, simple and stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete