Friday, March 24, 2017

FTHS March Stamp of the Month Inspiration


Morning friends!  Are you excited as I am that it's Friday!?!?!  I've been a little MIA this week, because my week has been super exhausting.  With all good things ofcourse... Just extremely busy and coatic all at once!  :) 

Today, I hopping by to share my insprirational card created for this months Stamp of the Month image at From the Heart Stamps. This cutie is named Lucky Lil' Birdie


Here are the color combinations used to color this image, using Copic marker: 

Green: YG23, 25, 67 
Orange-Yellow: Y21, 23, 35
Black: T1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8
Accent: Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen
Paper: Doodlebug Designs: Pot O' Gold
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles: Limeade
Other: Wink of Stella: Clear

Isn't he/she adorable!!!  I just love taht proud look on it's face!!  :)  
Had to show you all the glitter on that horseshoe!!!  :)  Love my Wink of Stella!!  :) 

Hope you will join us.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!  

Hugs. 

3 comments :

  1. Love the sparkle on this one too Calypso! That sentiment is perfect, fab card!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkles on the horseshoe, and your beautiful coloring as well. What a lovely bright image with your words...anyone would be "lucky" to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wink of Stella made your horse-shoe sparkle like that?! It looks phenomenal! I like your lay-out too. Great job

    ReplyDelete