Sunday, March 6, 2016

{SS} Penny Pony

Good morning!  
Today is the start of a new challenge month over at SweetStamps Challenge Blog. 
This challenge is ANYTHING GOES and it runs for the entire month of March into April. 

So while we are all excited about March's new release, I can't help but share with you a card that I created using Penny Pony!!! 
I love this image!!!  It is so freaking CUTE!!!!

Isn't this image ADORABLE!!??
I can see myself using this a lot.  So if you have not had a chance to see the new release, for February and April, you can check them all out HERE!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join us in our "Anything Goes Challenge" this month!

Hugs.

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is so cute, beautifully colored and love the different scalloped layers.

    ReplyDelete