Saturday, December 19, 2015

{SS} Floating Snowflake Ornament

Good mornin sweeties! 
Today, I am sharing a Christmas ornament that I made using some awesome product from SweetStamps, for our new "Anything But A Card Challenge"
 These were so easy and so much fun to make that I ended up making 6 for my tree this year.
Isn't it gorgeous!!! 
I heat embossed the largest snowflake in the Picollo Snowflake Accent set with Aged Pink Enamel Powder, which I love because it carries specks of white and gold in the mix. 
I then used Tiny Snowflake Border and some white Stazon ink and stamped the back portion of the ornament.  
I added glitter glass to the bottom of the bulb before sealing it closed. 
Added a burlap bow and tied with a  couple of mini jingle bells. 
I then adhered it a dab of hot glue. 

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again on Monday! 
Until next then.

Hugs.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous ornament, love the addd snowflake background and burlap bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is gorgeous, Calypso !! A little work of art. Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete