Monday, October 26, 2015

{SS} Just for Ewe!

Good morning! 
Are you ready for Halloween??  OMG, I am... The boys are all geared up and ready to go.  I just hope they make it to Halloween.  They just can't resist putting them on everyday!!  At least we will get our money's worth, right!? 

Well today i am sharing a little of inspiration for the SweetStamps Anything Goes Challenge, which will be ending at the end of the week. 
You can check out this weeks' inspiration, HERE!
I am using Lambkins Duo (U645), which I stamped in Memento and colored with Copic.
I did some fussy cutting around the lamb, as well as some of the flowers. 
I masked the top portion of the card off and used distress ink: Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn to create the look.  Just to add a little something extra, I added the Grassy Hill under the feet of the lamb,  which an after thought!!  :)

Here are the items used on today's project:


  Hugs.

3 comments :

  1. That's some pretty wool coloring there N! And your tiny blades of grass underfoot was a perfect addition, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewe made a cute card, love the little flowers on the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card - I love the texture you've 'coloured' into the sheep's wool! Fab!

    ReplyDelete