Sunday, February 15, 2015

{SD} Clean and Simple

Good morning!!! 
My blog is going to be a little busy today!!   While I was down with the flu, I managed to do a lot of coloring!!  So it's a little head start on being ahead of the game!!  

Today, is the start of our fortnightly challenge over at Sribbles Designs Challenge Blog
The theme this week is: 
Clean and Simple
For my first card, I am using Twinkle Lights.  I just love how the bulbs slightly hand over the edge of the card.  The stamped sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps: Say It Loud
Love the boldness of the sentiment and that it does not take anything away from the string of lights. 
My second card, is a little bigger than I tend to color, but I love this image. 
It's called Hearts Truck.  Look ay all those hearts!!!  I love the sentiment for this card too, it's from Unity Stamps: Love In the Air. 

Well I hope you have enjoyed my Clean and Simple projects. 
Really looking forward to seeing what you create for us!!  

I would like to share this in the following challenge(s):
CARD #1: 

CARD #2:


Hugs. 

4 comments :

  1. yes, I love both of them! Even though they are CAS, there's still your gorgeous coloring, which really makes both of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goegeous card, love the lorry with hearts image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable hearts! And the lights are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete