Saturday, January 31, 2015

{SS} Especially For You

Good morning.
Happy Saturday to you!!  Any plans this weekend?
Me?  Nope...I am staying in and staying in my PJ's this weekend.
So while I stay comfy, let me share a card I made for this weeks challenge at SweetStamps:
TECHNIQUE SPOTLIGHT CHALLENGE:
Embossing Paste and Stencils
I made this card with my little sister in mind.  She just got a new job and I am so happy for her.  She is doing it all on her own, working double shifts, with no really schedule to her own everyday life.  So I was excited to receive news that she got a job at HP!!  Even though she is my little sister, I still had to make something a little grown up for her!!  :)
After I masked off the areas that I wanted to stencil. I took my Copic multi-liner and traced the entire stencil that would be exposed.  Then I went over it with the white embossing paste.  After it dried I dressed it up a little with some pearls and the pleated ribbon.

A very simple but, yet sophisticated for the youngest of siblings. :)
Have a great weekend and  thanks for stopping by today!!
I would like to share this card in the following challenge:
Crafts 4 Eternity #211
Sketch Saturday #346

See you soon.

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card and your sister is going to love it! Enjoy your PJ weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous-very elegant looking. Congrats to your sis on her new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your little sister. She is going to love this elegant card, it's gorgeous...and created by her big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow< Nazeema, this is fabulous! It looks so classy. I love the technique and how you used the sketch in your design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete