Monday, December 8, 2014

{FTH} Sending Warm Hugs

Good morning-
How was your weekend?  Did you do any shopping?  Crafting?
We had unexpected and eventful weekend here, I just hope that all the excitement isn't going to delay us from getting better.  :(

It's time for a new challenge over at From The Heart Stamps and just love this weeks sketch; which was designed by Imke my design sister.  
I am using a newly released image called: Long Stocking
This was one greta image for me to practice my folds and creases on.  Not 100% perfect, but I like how it turned out!!  The "tWiSt" this week to use scraps and it worked out that I had enough to create these banners!!  Another win win for me!! 

Here is a look at this weeks sketch, but make sure you visit the blog and check out the Inspiration Board as well...It is GORGEOUS!!
Sketch090

I would like to share this card in the following challenge(s):
TPE #279
Catered Crop

Hugs.

4 comments :

  1. I bow down and then applaud your colouring here, WOWSERS! you rock, what an awesome card!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, Calypso !! Really amazing - and i like the Designpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gold and crease work, esp with reds! I That's some nice color work there, the long stocking just pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete