Saturday, November 29, 2014

{SS} Butterfly Kisses

Good morning-
Happy Thanksgiving weekend and shopping too!!  I do NOT like crowds, so I am NOT a Black Friday shopper.  I rather sit in my PJ's and shop online!!  Beats the crowds, the lines and frustration!!!
For my card today, I am using the beautiful stamp "Curly Butterfly" stamp. 
I did a little something different with this set this week.  I went around with my glaze pen, which is clear and filled in the curly parts of the butterfly.  I'm watercolored the image and because I didn't want to have the colors bleed into one another, the glaze acted as a border for me. 
I also incorporated the "Bordered Sentiment" which is this weeks challenge at SweetStamps.
That was a like more trickier to do, but I am glad that I did not give up because, I LOVE the way it came out.  You can link your card HERE

Speaking of sale... Sweetstamps is have a HUGE inventory sale.. You may just want to stop by and check it out!!   Just saying...
 I would like to enter the following challenge(s): 

Hugs, 
Nazeema "Calypso" Thompson




No comments :

Post a Comment