Saturday, November 15, 2014

{Guest Designer} Kraftin' Kimmie: November Release and HOP

We're so excited! It’s our NOVEMBER RELEASE Day at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!! 
And we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP!! 
So grab yourself a culpa joe, sit back and be prepared for some krafty eye kandy! 
We're going to inspire your creations with our fun, new WINTER stamps!
Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of FUN new stamps from all our artists for our November release! We know these new stamps will inspire you to make fabulous wintry creations!! We’ve got an adorable new special edition Krafty Day set called COLOUR MY WORLD plus the coordinating TOTE BAG!! There's a supah cute new kids set from Cheryl called SNOW MUCH LOVE! And of course, we are SO excited to share TWO new WINTER FAIRY stamp sets from Annie called....ICY FAIRY and SNOWBALL FAIRY!
For my last project of the new release, I decided to use SNOWBALL FAIRY
I had colored her up when I first received my stamps and she just sat on paper.  I just didn't know what I wanted to do with her yet.  Then the idea came when I was pulling out my tissue paper and I saw the empty ornaments.  She is colored with Copics and then pace on a very heavy duty sheet of acetate paper. That is what's keeping her standing sort to speak. 
You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our NOVEMBER Krafty Hop! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because one lucky stamper will win a $10 gift card!! When you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new rubber stamp sets are available NOW! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new November stamps at a discount!! But only for a limited time!
We also have LOTS of brand new 6x6 paper pads for your holiday and winter creations by companies like Doodlebug, Bo Bunny, Lawn Fawn, Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants and more!!
Now let's celebrate with our NEW RELEASE and get hopping' and shopping!!!






I would like to share my project in the following challenges: 

7 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I ADORE this!!!! What a fun and creative project and it turned out beautifully!!! Amazing!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!!!!! What a beautiful ornament. I so admire your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool. Using the acetate was a brilliant idea. It's cool to see the delicate antennae look as if they were standing up with no support. Love how you used the glitter. It looks as if you have fairy dust inside the ornament as well. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I want to make one right away! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete