Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{FTH} Hoppy Christmas

Good morning everyone-
Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving!?!?!?  My MIL does all the cooking each Thanksgiving and for that reason I find myself I make sure I help with doing the dishes!!  It's not that I can't cook, cause believe me...I CAN and LOVE too, but she insists!!  :) 

I am back today to share another card I made with this weeks sketch over at From The Heart
Image: Hoppy Christmas (On SALE)
Medium: Copics
Paper: Websters Pages: It's Christmas
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Brads: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: Ranger: Stardust Stickles

I am using the sketch and inspiration board of this card, but not the "tWiSt".   It was too much work trying to think of how I could incorporate the woodgrain into a Christmas themed card!!  LOL
Sketch088 Inspiration Board

Stop by and visit us...There is lots going this week...
A HUGE sale and already 2 brand new images!!!

I would like to share this card in the following challenge:
Kit and Clowder: November 

Hugs.

1 comment :

  1. totally need to use this layout-your card is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete