Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{FTH} Sketch #76: Happy Holidays

Hi everyone- 
I am really trying to stay on top of my Christmas card making.  My list has grown plenty since last year.  So I have to make sure that I have enough to send to everyone on my list!!
Today, I am sharing a card for our Sketch reminder post at From The Heart.  I am using the new Birdbrain Winter Scarf
Supplies I used:
Sentiment: Sweet N' Sassy
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Carta Bella: So Noted
Cardstock: PTI
Other: Twine
Isn't he just the cutest thing?!?!  All wrapped up in that over sized scarf!! 
Love the multi-colored scarf!!!  And did you see that ball of yarn!!!  Hehehehe!!
Here is this weeks sketch, which is running for two weeks during our Summer break.  So you have plenty of time to join us.
I would like to share my card in the following challenge:

Hugs, 
Calypso

3 comments :

  1. The yarn ball looks so perfect, Calypso ! It´s such a great accent. AND the multi colored scarf - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! Love your ball of yarn and cutie of an image. Thanks for joining our non-traditional Christmas color challenge at Holly Jolly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Christmas card. Love it! A perfect card for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope you will join us again. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete