Wednesday, July 2, 2014

{FTH} Whimsy Garden Fence

Good morning!
Today I wanted to a super cute card, using FTH: Whimsy Garden Fence.
This stamp was May's Stamp of the Month and since I was extremely busy that month, I did not have a chance to play with it.  This week at FTH, the twist challenge is to use "NO" designer or patterned paper.  
I have to say that I surprised myself with how well this came together.  I wasn't sure if I could do this weeks twist, since every card I create has some sort of patterned paper adhered to it!  LOL
Well I hope you will join us this week  Here is a look at this weeks sketch as well:

I would like to share this card in the following challenge(s): 


Hugs, 

2 comments :

  1. Bright & beautiful card Calypso! The image is so cute & the colours are scrummy! Thank you for playing along with the Cosmic Colours Challenge :o)

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Calypso, your vibrant and gorgeous coloring really has brought this image to life and I love that sentiment too!! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments my friend:)

    ReplyDelete