Sunday, June 1, 2014

{S.D.} #17: Let Them Eat Cake

Hello again-
We have just a few more days for the Scribbles Designs challenge.   This months challenge is: 
Let Them Eat Cake
This month we have a double challenge for you.  Not only do we want you to use food or food related items (i.e. cups, teapots, etc.), BUT we also want you to follow this wonderful palette from Design Seeds when creating your project.  So, stir up your appetite and serve us up some tasty treats.
Here is what I created: 
I tried sticking to the color palette as much as I could!

 The ice cream is layered, but it's difficult to see it in the pictures. 
I have tons of new sequin (which can be found in my Etsy Store) that I have dying to use.  
So I made a shaker box!!  How fun right!!  :) 
Here is a closer look. 

Well I hope you will join us and  you DO NOT have to have a Scribbles images to play with; although Sandy does provide you with a freebie!!!  :) 
 So swing by and see what the rest of the team has cooked up for you. 

Hugs,
Calypso 


No comments :

Post a Comment