Wednesday, June 4, 2014

{FTH} Sketch w/ a tWiSt#69

Hello...Hello!!
Did you miss me?  Well I missed you all!!!  I really did!!
Today, From the Heart Stamps it's our midway reminder that there is still time to enter this weeks sketch challenge and boy oh, boy do I LOVE this weeks sketch and theme. 
I just LOVE these "Faithful Friends" images!!!  The one I am using today is called "Brotherly Love"
These two cuties remind me of my own little boys.  They love giving one another hugs; especially after they wake up from their naps. :)   It is such a delightful sight to witness day after day.  I pray that they stay close forever. 
  Well I hope that you will join us this week. 
Remember that ONLY From the Heart images are allowed. 
Here is this weeks sketch: 

Sharing this card in the following challenges:
(the red strip of red paper is embossed with a spotted embossing folder)

Hugs, 
Calypso

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful card, love the image you used and the papers as well!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Party Time Tuesdays blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card love the colour combo and a wonderful image. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Love the design with the clouds, spotted paper and grass. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love somehow those circles and your coloring is amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries this month and hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete