Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{IBS} Sew Lovely

Morning-
I am back to share a gorgeous card I made for a special someone, who has a birthday this month. 
I'm so jealous of all that share and celebrate their birthdays in the Winter, Spring and Summer!! Bright bold and colorful!!  
For my card today, I am using the beautiful Vintage Thread and Vintage Dress Form
I stamped my images using Colorbox Chalk ink, then did some fussy cutting.  Inked the edges with Vintage distress ink.  
I had some beautiful paper from Carta Bella; Sew Lovely, that seemed completely fitting for these stamps sets. Love the beautiful colors and images!!
Here is a close up and beautiful flower cluster.  Love the metal ribbon slider. 
Well I hope you are having a great week.  See you again real soon.

Hugs,
Calypso

No comments :

Post a Comment