Wednesday, April 30, 2014

{IBS} Happy Mother's Day

Hello again!!!  
I'm sorry to be filling your mailboxes with all these posts this morning!! I fell behind due to some personal issues/dilemma occurring.  So everything was done, just couldn't find the time to get it all pictured and posted.  :/  This will also be my last Inspired by Stamping post, until I return in June. 
For this card today, I did a bit of masking with the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Label Dies 1
I used the biggest die in the set and it up of printer paper.  The reason I use printer paper when masking, it's because it is then and does not leave the incomplete impression, that you normally get if you used cardstock.  
I used Mother's Day Bouquet stamps set for the background and embossed with detailed white embossing powder.  I then took my embossing pen and traced around the masking frame with it and embossed it again.  I think that adding that frame just finishes the design and creates separation between the next frame. 
To finish it off, I cut the next small Fancy Label Dies 1 and embossed just the edges.
I stamped the sentiment which is from Mother's Day Bouquet in black versafine ink and added dimensional liquid pearls to the space between the two frames. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are having a great afternoon. 

Hugs.
Calypso

1 comment :

  1. Oh so pretty, love the white flower on kraft cardstock. Thanks so much for joining us for our Mother's Day Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete