Thursday, February 13, 2014

{FTH} Sketch #53

Morning-
I am on a mad dash to get caught up on all my blogging this weekend!! 
I have not had a chance to finish all my commenting either..  :( 
But it will get done and this is a promise my friends!! 

Were you able to join the Blog Hop last week?
Did you see all those beautiful creations by the DT??  OMG....if you had a chance to hop along with us, make sure you head back to the FTH home page, to see if you were a winner!!

 I am sharing a card with you today, using this weeks sketch created by Imke 
Faith has been on a good run lately and the new images released thus far, are some of my very favorites!!  Check out this new birdbrain image!!!  CUTE right??  
This new and adorable image is called: French Mustache Birdbrain
Medium: Copic
Paper: Prima Marketing: Welcome to Paris
Twine, Glitter Glue
Here is this weeks sketch, which you still have til Sunday night to enter. 
So come on over and join the fun!!

Hugs. 
Calypso 

3 comments :

  1. Hi hun catch up on Blogging lol are we ever caught up - great job love it - have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour, Calypso! Now, this is just tooooooo cute! Love the French birdie image. Only...she should have made it a rooster! That's our symbol you know.

    ReplyDelete