Thursday, August 15, 2013

*Scribbles Designs #8

Hello again!!
Today is a BUSY, BUSy day!!
Very rarely do I have more that 2 posts, being posted in one day!!!
Today I have 3..Yeah I know...CRAZY fun!!!

So today is a new monthly challenge at Scribbles Designs
This months challenge theme is:
CAS (Clean and Simple)
I am in total heaven with these new images!!  (Not in the shop yet)
I love flowers and Sandy has created some new flowers that are called: Flower Doodles.
I was going to color it with my Copics, but I decided these babies needed to be bright and bold. 
They have been colored with tombow and distress inks. 

So clean and simple, can you do it!? 
Of course you can...anyone can!!
So come on over and check out the super amazing designs created by the rest of the team!!
You are going to love what you see. 

Hope you are having a great day and I will see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,
Calypso 

3 comments :

  1. FABULOUS!!!!! Love it with tombows & distress inks!!!
    I love it!
    I will load the images into the store tonite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Calypso! Those flowers definitely need to be bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic job you done with that image! Love the strong bright colours.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete