Sunday, August 25, 2013

*From The Heart Sketch #32

Good morning-
Hope you had a good weekend and your Monday is off to a great start.
There are some exciting stuff going on over at From The Heart Stamps blog. 
First, is our Sketch Challenge #32!!
Image: From The Heart Stamp: Mice SurpriseMedium: Copic, Sentiment: PTI: Tag It's #1, Paper:MME: Happy Go Lucky , Embellishment: Glitter Glue: Stardust, Flowers: WOC: Sweetheart Blossoms, Die: CLD: Tags 2

I really liked this weeks sketch!
For my card today, I am using Mice Surprise, which another amazing addition to a dozen new images that have been added to the store.  You can check them all out HERE
Here is this week's sketch:

Next, order of business is From The Heart Stamps is having a DT CALL
Click HERE, to get all the details.

Looking forward to seeing you over there!!!

I would like to enter in the following challenge(s):

Hugs. 
Calypso

5 comments :

  1. What a delightful card! Your cheerful colors, and sweet image just brought a smile to my face! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calypso, your card is stunning ! Love your coloring and the wonderful DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and so cute! I love the colors and all of the flowers! The papers and embellishments coordinate perfectly! Amazing coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cheerful and sweet, love these papers and this adorable image. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and very cute card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete